Lips often get forgotten when it comes to moisturising. I apply cream on my face daily, but I don’t moisturise my lips unless they feel sore or I can see it’s a windy day outside. And I don’t wear make up every day – I’m a great believer in looking after your skin and in the principle that less is more – so they don’t get moisturised by wearing lipstick. However, when I came across this coloured lip balm I was converted. Jane Iredale’s Lipdrink SPF15 Lip Balm is a real find. It’s a very soft lip balm, which I tried in a brand new beautiful shade called Flirt that is subtle enough to look completely natural. It protects from the sun, intensely hydrates and adds a hint of colour to your lips. It also comes in a berry shade called Crush, a brown shade called Buff and as a lip balm with no colour, just a bit of sheen, called Sheer. So here is why I think you will love Jane Iredale’s Lipdrink:
- The colour: it’s soft and subtle and looks completely natural, just your lips on a better day
- The scent: as you apply it you will smell the uplifting scent of the zest of a lemon being crushed into your lips
- The fact that this product is completely cruelty free, vegan and gluten free – so it’s a little stick of goodness
- The ingredients: natural oils including avocado, carrot seed and lemon peel to name but a few
- The texture: it’s so intensely moisturising that it literally glides on and protects you from the sun for softer, more kissable lips.
Need I say any more?
For more information go to janeiredale.com/uk. Lipdrink SPF15 Lip Balm is priced at £14.00.